May 14, 2011

ღ - A Woman's Prayer - ღ



Lord, before I lay me down to sleep 

I pray for a man, who's not a creep; 

One who's handsome, smart and strong, 
One who's willy is thick and long. 


One who thinks before he speaks, 
When he promises to call, he won't wait weeks. 
I pray that he is gainfully employed, 
and when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed. 




Pulls out my chair and opens my door, 
Massages my back and begs to do more. 
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, 
Knows just what to say, when I ask "How big's my behind?" 




One who'll make love till my body's a twitchin, 
In the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen! 
I pray that this man will love me to no end, 
And never attempt to shag my best friend. 




And as I kneel and pray to my bed, 
I look at the creep you sent me instead. 




Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment